OJNewsCom.com is dealt with by professional news hands. Naturally, it offers clear, straight reporting. It caters to all echelons of the society, without prejudice. It leaves to the readers to judge things for themselves.
Definitely it intends to fill the gap in other available web media. Reports with a local touch are often unavailable in the English editions. Here we have a clear niche. People living near and far away can have a glimpse of what is happening in their places of interest.
All shades of politics and developments, which are beneficial to the people, are welcome. Browsers can also express their opinion. They can also contribute to interesting things happening in their spheres of life.
Come on, all those who are in the Gulf, the US, the UK, European nations and elsewhere, native or alien, can contribute, have their say. Admissible pieces can be published. Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org,email@example.com,firstname.lastname@example.org
Apart from politics, art and culture, business, sports, films, women’s issues, literature, music, views, analytical articles, features, information, entertainment would find a place in this digital world.
Exposure of ideas, incidents, events, is a sure-shot offer. Goods and services can be displayed and advertised using this web world
• Achieved all-India experience, working for the Express Group for more than two decades, lately as Special Correspondent in
New Delhi and Mumbai.
• Worked for the Express Group throughout Kerala in various capacities, first as Sub- Editor and then as senior-level
correspondent in Ernakulam, Thiruvananthapuram, Thrissur, Kottayam (for a decade) and Malabar areas for election
• Covered Lok Sabha, Rajya Sabha, Rashtrapathi Bhavan, Ministries, Supreme Court, Kerala Assembly, Kerala High Court.
• Gained wide experience as Correspondent in variegated realms.
• Functioned as founder-director of the School of Journalism of Kottayam Press Club, besides being the Secretary of the Press
• Taught at Deepika Institute of Mass Media
• Taught journalism students at Bishop Speechly College of Advanced Studies, Pallom, Kottayam.
• Edited Nattupathram bilingual daily
• Produced and edited Sabdamillathavarude Sabdam (Voice of the Voiceless) bilingual weekly.
Kottayam - 686026
Phone (Mob): 91-9447784202
• MA English (Kerala University)
• Diploma in Journalism (Thiruvananthapuram Press Club)
• Diploma in English for Communication (Kerala University)
• Higher Diploma in Co-operation (Kerala Govt.)